Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Winton Films now with Quicktime

  1. #1
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all,

    You can now download and watch my
    videos with Apple's Quicktime player.

    http://www.wintonfilms.co.uk/

    They are now in MPEG, Quicktime, ASF
    and real media formats. Now the only
    excuse not to watch them is 'cos you
    don't want to. :-)

    Have fun,

    andy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ulrichsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool video, funny. Good song too.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for this, always nice to hear
    someone's opinion.

    I've been thinking about adding a short
    animation summary to this site, since there
    always appears to be a 'how do I do
    animation' quesions on this group. Maybe
    I'll do this when I've got some time.

    thanks again,

    andy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Yeah...I like it...Its very different to most stuff i've seen and your whole site is very good

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I liked charlie I thought the animation was great. I also realy liked the music that went with it. Is it your own music. Id love to get an instrumentle version I of that song.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there,

    Skinhead, thanks. The book 'Designing
    Web Usability' by Jakob Nielsen is darn
    good at giving recommendations about web
    sites. Mine doesn't have much of the
    current trendy stuff, but I've tried to
    make it as usable as possible. So if
    anyone has any complaints, ideas for
    improvements, please tell me!

    Despin E, thanks for this. There's
    plenty of things that I'd like to change
    with Charlie, but it's OK with the time/
    resource/etc restrictions I had.

    I'm now working on a character animated
    short, hopefully it will have more movement
    than charlie. This is being done in
    Animation Master. So far I've got the
    script done, and almost finished the
    storyboard.

    Thanks again and have fun,

    andy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooops,

    To answer your question, nope the music
    is not mine.

    It belongs to Idle Child see -

    http://www.idlechild.com/

    There is probably the instrumental for
    charlie but you'd have to buy an album
    with it on.

    If you still want it ask [email protected]
    which album has the instrumental of
    Charlie's Dream
    on it.

    cheers,

    andy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still d\ling your movie Winton, but I'm sure its great..."that was a joke"

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •